Monday 22 June 2009

First past the post

Hello to you all!

Welcome to the first post of my new blog - Extra Counter Culture.
When it comes to shopping and customer service, I'm a bit of a whinger. Well, that's what some people would describe me as. Personally, I'm just looking for the service every customer deserves, no matter how rich or poor, tall or short. It struck me that I wanted somewhere to tell everyone about this fantastic indie jewellery website, or that awful independent dressmaker who ignored my cancellation and then blamed her bad business technique on a dying relative (both of those coming up on the next few posts).

This blog is somewhere for me to share websites, shops etc that have given me fantastic customer service, as well as those who haven't. It's an opportunity for those of you reading to send in your recommendations on either side of the customer fence.

I'll also blog about more general things - pretty bags, houses and whatever takes my fancy, but please feel free to comment and send in suggestions of re/e tailers to include.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Who thwarted ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, who thwarted me? Me, probably! I like writing but I'm not good enough to pursue a career, so I dabble in blogs and have a few pen friends. Have you had a look at my book blog?

    ReplyDelete